Monday, January 16, 2012

Three Dreams, One Night!

Last night, I had three dreams that I consider significant. I am posting them in this blog post now because the message is not just for me. In the coming days, I will give what I know to be the interpretation for me; however, if you would like to leave a comment with your thoughts, I welcome it. Peace, love, and light to you all!


Dream #1 - People Trying to kill me but I was protected by those in the crowd so I could keep my promises.

In this dream, I was in a familiar place, one I had been to before. It was where I was supposed to be, but the people there where trying to find me and kill me.  They did not understand the kind of person I was. They did not know the good and love in my heart, and they didn't care. All they could think about is ending my life, and keeping me from the promises and commitments I had made. I was desperately seeking a woman whom I loved intensely. I had to see her because I told her that I would see her again. But people were doing their best to end my life. They beat me, they smashed me with all kinds of items, and they shot me with powerful guns... but I kept surviving and living.  All the attacks were taking their toll, I was bleeding profusely, in great pain, and felt life slipping away, but they could never bring me to the point of death. It was then that a man on the inside of the house where I went to find this beloved woman was called because he actually had the ability to kill me for sure. He came out of the house with a very powerful gun that seemed to shake the earth when he shot it into the air! I had never seen this man before, but I could literally feel his dark desire to kill me, and the pleasure he felt just thinking about it - these were very dark feelings, and he enjoyed every bit! He put his powerful gun right into the temple of my head, pulled the trigger, and it sounded like an explosion had gone off, I was hit... but I was not dead!  The man became furious, because the impact of his weapon was minimized by some men in the crowd who had gathered to watch my death. These men would appear from the midst of the crowd, quickly speak: "he is not to be killed!", and then disappear back into the crowd, each time the man tried to give me the kill shot!  I waited what seemed an eternity for the people in the house to tell the woman I loved to come out because I was there. Then, she came out of the dark house, and I could feel the love she had for me, because it was filled with this strange intensity that I cannot explain but to say...  genuine! I couldn't see her face, but I loved her deeply.  She then brought out two small children, they looked like my grandchildren, but they weren't - these were my children, to whom I had made profound promises to. I was alive for them, and l finally, got to hug them, kiss them, and tell them how much I loved them.  They were very sad to see me so battered, but they were extremely happy to see me anyway.  Then I said to them: "I told you I would keep my promises!”  This is when I found myself inside Dream #2...

Dream #2 - Working out in weight room on machines without any weight.

I was in a fitness center, it was one that I had gone to before, and had obviously been a member of.  I had actually left it, but for some reason I was still there trying to get a good workout.  I was working out on a familiar machine that was way to easy for me.  So I checked the weight and found that there was no amount of weight selected, so I put the maximum amount of weights on, hoping that this would give me some kind of resistance; however, even with all the weight on, the machine felt as though it had none!  Then I overheard two ladies who were watching me, they were speaking exactly what I was thinking as if my mind was in sync with their words.  They said: "He'll get no workout on those machines; he needs to be over here!”  So, as I was walking over to the other side, I told the ladies that I knew what they were saying, and they looked at me and said: "We know you knew! It's about time you came over here where you can get a workout".  I was about to get on a machine, but one of the ladies was still on it. I remember seeing how fulfilled and happy she was to be getting so much from the workout. I could see her sweat all over the machine, so I told her to let me know when she got done with that one, because I had so many more machines to workout with on this side.  As I started walking to another machine, I found myself inside Dream #3...

Dream #3 - Carrying a basket of clean clothes in a dark dirty place but able to see light in the next room.

I was standing in what looked like a dark, dirty locker room, with dirt and filth everywhere. But I was clean already, and was carrying a basket of clean clothes, and was trying to find a way into the next room where there was plenty of light, and people who were living life. It seemed I knew a familiar way out, but as I took that path, I found myself going deeper into the dark dirty locker room with my basket of clean clothes.  I remember getting very frustrated, and decided that I was getting out of there no matter what. It was dark, dirty, and I needed to get out!   Immediately, I saw a room right next to the one I was in, and it was full of a very bright light, I could see people moving about, and I heard sounds of joyful living!  As I made my way toward the room, standing at the door was a huge, dirty, filthy, rat that was about the size of man.  The rat saw me coming out of the darkness, and became enraged! It took off running right toward me, and all I could think to do is put the basket of clean clothes between me and the rat as a barrier. I remember being quite confident that the basket of clothes would be enough to stop the rat, but it wasn't.  The rat actually used the basket of clean clothes I was carrying as a ladder to climb up and attack my head, which it latched on to with a vice-like grip! It was clear, that this rat used this basket of clothes before to get to the heads of others.  After this, I woke up and immediately began to write these things down.

6 comments:

  1. Dreams # 1 & 3 seem to both represent you feeling like you are being targeted...not you personally but 'you' representing all people of light. In #1, you seem to have learned how to conquer your fears because even when faced w/the possibility of death, your concern is fulfilling a promise to those you love. You KNOW your spirit & soul are immortal. 

    Dream # 2, seems to represent a block of some sort. The lack of satisfying progress on the weights & then knowing how to make the progress but being unable to make it happen. I'm imagining this dream left you feeling REALLY frustrated. 

    Very interesting; thanks for sharing. 
    @Raqueldog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raquel, thank you my sister for your thoughts. I am literally in tears right now because of what you wrote! You are so very right in what you said... especially dream #2!

      Delete
  2. Yes.. I knew it when I looked in your pictures eyes.. you had some reason for meeting me.. we had something to share with each other.. you are one of the most sincere looking humans I have ever seen.. an instant recognition of a bunch of soul stuff.. realization, care beyond human care, understanding of a new level of truth.. and sure enough.. you get great dreams that I needed.. I am definitely feeling like the #1 was telling me just what I am going through.. many want me gone.. but protected by my peers in some regard.. a checks in balance of too many eyes watching & wanting to see me deliver on my promise of god realization to all.. and #2 was definitely me.. I do this for so many months blowing minds, never ceasing to amaze.. yet al based on easy as pie. from the hip.. natural spontaneous flow.. & I could be studying, thinking more intense & consentratedly in a deeper sincerity & more care to find the truth.. meditation relentlessly.. no.. I lift weights of pumping god realization brain muscles daily.. with no challenge no weight.. a free formless flow that virtually doesn't exist.. & #3 is me too..I am in the dark dirt of ego.. carrying clean white robe of angelic divinity.. soul clothes.. clean & fresh & I bump em, scuff em on old ego karma reflux & slime.. & am literally dirtying my clothes for the room next door where the lights are on & the toga party is going on,.with my guide, my soul, my light, my source., my DNA.. a & many other friends souls.. the unity room of white light.. I can see it peeking.. barely in the distance.. a light at the end of a long dark tunnel of sorts.. & unfortunately.. objects appear closer in the mirror of reality consciousness & so its always further away than thought & I just keep dirtying the new robes.. literally bumping into dark dirty walls of ego karma.. & soiling the future clothes by not arriving into spirit.. into light finally & stop the conceptual farting around with time & spirit stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rat is the guys trying to rid me from # 1.. using my angelic rights of robe, in my life of writing on god realization..to get to me.. trying to sabotage & have gotten to my face, in the fact I cannot escape.. the clothes I carry for a future will not protect me, or stop the attack.. the rat is in the room of light because there is a mix of souls in the light here.. some highly selfish & mean & others kind.. together in the same room...


    #2's ladies are Ms.Light & Ms. DNA.. trying to get me a good workout.. but Im always just waiting for them to get going..

    #1 has the people in the crowd is my spirit guides.. telling the perps I am on a mission of gift, not ego.. but they are blinded with jealousy and desire to snuff.. pattern locked.. & my main goal of it all is to just get back to the kids I left behind , that I did promise to be there for em when the time came.. though not my kids.. kind of are.. as the parents are my students & look to me as a mentor, & god father

    ReplyDelete
  4. And finally .. the woman in #1 is a gal Ive looked & waited for for ever & cant get out of my mind but she's never coming into my life, but Im haunted by a want for her & the warmth of her empathy & love.. but she is always gone.. I try & try but must let go, but cant.. a torn situation of utter heart break but no woman no cry, yet I hear the tears in my imagination & it makes me tearlessly cry.. the devils labyrinth of destroying something that could have been good.. or is it a guide helping to avoid real heartbreak & all I can see, is the blinded romeo & juliet distorted communication breakdown, helpless romantic forever :)


    this has been so neat.. I can pull symbolism lessons & meanings out of anything.. but these dreams of yours were the virtual reality gift of the guide & DNA to give true soul updating & wanted to get it to me through your gift of lucidity.. I really thank you.. helped reflection & balance.. I can see it all better.. not a labyrinth anymore.. but a reality, past what I imagined, now realized :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GodRealization, I am so grateful to know that your spirit has also been fed. And, it so no doubt, since we are all connected and ONE in the universer; how then could these dreams only be for me? :) Peace, love, light, and power to you on your journey, quest, path to find and share truth! :)

    ReplyDelete