Friday, July 15, 2011

Dream: Another LIGHT Explosion!

Last night, I had another dream where what seemed to be a very bad experience, revealed itself actually as a transformation of souls!

I was walking with several people in a city.  People were buzzing about doing their own thing, until word came that some sort of explosion what expected.  Immediately, me and the group I was with headed out of the city.  On our way out, a man seemingly appeared in my mind and said, "I have set up another explosion  just like the one I set before!".  I knew while "in this dream", that the man was referring to the explosion that went off in My First Explosion Dream!  As we continued to leave the city, the explosion occurred!  It was not an explosion of devastation, rather, it was an explosion of LIGHT!  The city was extremely dark, and I remember the energy from the explosion surrounding us, but not destroying us.  We were walking upon a box-like building on our way, and a beautiful woman came out of the building.  When she did, the energy of the explosion surrounded her, and filled her, until she was transformed before our eyes into a being of LIGHT!  I looked at the city from a distance, and saw that the LIGHT explosion was an ongoing event that affected everyone who came out of the box-like buildings in the city.  I could even see the radiating LIGHT covering the city, but NOT entering into the box-like buildings.

I was calmly awakened from sleep, and went into meditation, at which time I am writing this post.  This dream speaks for itself; however, I must express my one personal interpretation: "Come out of your dark Boxes, and enter into the LIGHT!"

Peace, Love, and LIGHT to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment