Friday, July 8, 2011

Dream: Share What You Know With Others!

Before bed last night, I spent time in meditation and prayer, to clear my mind and prepare my spirit for communication and revelation while my body rested. As I slept, I found my self in a dream with a similar message to a very significant dream I had in 1986 which changed my life forever (I will share this dream in a subsequent post). Here is what I was shown last night...

I found myself in a place where people were flocking from one place to another looking for answers. Something big was obviously taking place and affecting the entire world, and people were trying to find out what it was and how they could be a part of it. I myself did not fully understand what was going on but I remember having some knowledge about what was happening, and when people discovered that I had the slightest clue, they came running to find out what I knew. So, I began to share, teach, help, bless, and love these people with what I had to offer. I remember that everyone was given a sort of message on the inside of them. I was simply showing them where the message located and then they moved on. There was this one young lady who came to the meeting, who was very discouraged, and locked herself in a small room that was very dark. After I had helped all the other people who came that day, and they moved on to their next destination, I felt an intense weight and burden as if someone was left out! Then I remembered the young lady. Where was she? What happened to her? I was then on a mission to find her because I could feel her energy draining. I looked everywhere until I came upon a box; it was just large enough to hold a person. I opened the door, and as a flood of light filled the box, the young lady stepped out in tears proclaiming that she didn't have what everyone else had, and that she could not move on! I remember speaking to her very persuasively, trying to get her to see that she too had a message on the inside just like everyone else. She then showed me a message that was written and said, "see, this is the only thing I have - it's useless!". I immediately recognized that she did indeed have a message that would give her instructions for her next destination; however, the message had been scrambled! Someone took the message she had inside and changed it to something that was not intended for her. I then smiled and said, "You do have the message. it's just that it's been scrambled!". I showed her how to put the message together correctly, because she had to do that for herself. She did, and then she happily departed toward her next destination.

This dream left me thinking that there are some of us who have vital information for people who are seeking the truth. Yes, each one of us has God in us, but some are not aware of or do not fully understand this. We have to help people who need love, insight, and wisdom find the answers that lie within them. We can only point them in the right direction, only they can come to the realization for themselves; but, we must be willing to use the gifts, talents, knowledge and light we have been given to assist others on their journey!

Peace and blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment