Friday, July 8, 2011

Dream: The Explosion Is Coming!

Last night, I felt an intense need to meditate before bed. The universe was working in my favor to make it easy for me to do so. My wife went to bed early, my son stayed out with friends, and my daughters decided to turn in just as I was having this feeling. So, I turned on some music to stimulate a good "pineal-moment", and it was as if some force was trying to keep me out of meditation! It started getting hot in my home office and I could not concentrate inward. So, I went to check the A/C and sure enough, 85 degrees outside at night and the air-conditioner was off! I turned it on to get some relief and came back to my office. I tried to get back into meditation, and it seemed as if every physical event in my body was AMPLIFIED in affect! I had a rumbling in my stomach, I had weird itching attacks on my face, and no matter how much I tried to relax, I remained aware of meaningless events in my mind. But, I persisted in my journey to my internal Holy Place. I began to affirm my oneness with the universe, my readiness for wisdom and love, my freedom from dark forces, and my power to BE! Then, focus finally came and I went deep into the Holy Place and communed until I was brought out. Then I went to bed and had this dream...

I was somewhere in my city, Indianapolis, IN, and I was with a very close friend that I could not physically see though he was clearly with me. We conversed about a huge event that was on the verge of taking place, and how so many people made light of it and were not prepared. Then, I was given a device. I don't know where it came from, but all of a sudden I could see it, and I had the awareness in myself, that I had this device all the time, but just could not see it! It seemed that this device was FULL of some kind of POWER, and though I was in possession of it, it was really NOT just for me, in fact, it belonged to EVERYONE else as a possession also!

My friend said, "It's time for it to go off!". So, I immediately told him we have to make sure as many people as possible were in safe places so that they would be protected from the blast! There were lots of tunnels already built into the surrounding area, and inside each tunnel was a person or two who also knew what was going on, but I had not talked to them! People, men, women, and children, started flocking to these tunnels for safety inside the earth. Not everyone went it into the tunnels but the tunnels still had plenty of space. It was as if people couldn't see the tunnels, even though they were right there in plain view.

Then my friend said, "Get it ready to blow, because if we don't do it ourselves, a great devastation will occur!". This was very odd to me because I thought we would be harmed by this device that seemed to be connected to everyone, but actually, we needed the device to go off to save us! So, I set the device and it started counting down from 5 minutes. I know this because when I looked at the device, it read 4:57 and was going downward.

Then my friend said, "We have to go in!". So we went deep underground, and when we got there, we saw several guys working very diligently. I don't know why they were there, but we told them that there was going to be a huge explosion. They said, "We know, come this way, shut the door and lock it!". Then we went in, shut the door, and locked it. I was a HUGE door which looked like it was made to accomodate LOTS of people coming through at once, but it was so easy to handle.

Once inside and secure, the explosion when off! There was a VIBRATION and a wave of ENERGY with a golden LIGHT traversing the sky! I don't know how we were able to see the sky being so deep inside, but we did!

Then my friend said, "It's over, we can go back out!". I remember thinking that there must be nuclear fallout and radiation to be concerned about, but my friend just lead the way outside. When we got out, there was NO DEVASTATION but everything on earth had CHANGED. People were still alive but I remember some of them needed respirators in order to survive this new environment - but we didn't! Someone rushed up to me and said, "you have to put this on!". So, I did, but there was no need for it. It was as if I was completely at home in the new environment while others needed the respirators to survive.

I remember going from house to house checking on the people inside. We went to this one house, and the lady inside was experiencing great physical pain because ALL OF A SUDDEN her body was changing! Then, I felt a strange sensation in my right hand, and when I looked at it, it was glowing with a golden light and something was in the center of it. I remember touching the lady with my hand, and telling her she would be alright, and then leaving.

Then, I found myself in the midst of a lot of people, even close relatives, who was not aware of my presence. They were laughing, and mocking the event as if it were funny. Then, I said, "It's not funny to those who were sitting in their dining rooms when this happened!". Then, the laughing and mocking stopped as if they heard a voice but could not see the person speaking.


This is when I woke up, got myself together and wrote this post. The only interpretation I feel I am supposed to give, is that we should all be getting ready for the EXPLOSION!

Peace and blessing to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment