Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Dream That Changed My Life!

In this post, I want to share with you, my beloved friends, about how I came to be a messenger of truth.  The words that I share with you on Twitter, Facebook, and other social forums, are not a bunch "stuff" that I make up on a daily basis; rather, they are words that speak of my life experiences and the knowledge and wisdom I have gained as a result.  I have been through all kinds of hell in my 47 years of life, and I am glad that I had those experiences, because now I can share my S.H.I.F.T (Spirituality, Hope, Inspiration, Faith, and Truth) with you!

In 1986, my life was changed forever because I received a DIRECT message from the Ascended Christ HIMSELF, who gave me a life-calling with real purpose!  Here is how it went...

I was standing in the front of a room with all kinds of people sitting, and listening to what I was saying.  Some of the people stayed and received, others became frustrated and stormed out of the room, and some were violently picked up and taken out of the room.  Those who left or was violently taken out, exited through a door in the back of the room, that had a staircase that went down.  

I continued to speak to the people, and as I did, I noticed a tiny window in front of the room.  When I was not looking at the window, I KNEW it was there and perceived it as a tiny window.  But when I directly gazed through the window, it immediately ZOOMED IN so that I could see everything on the other side of it in total clarity!

Then, I was transported instantly into a VERY BRIGHT WHITE, large open room.  It was so bright, that I could not look at the room, but I COULD STILL SEE the room.  It was a color of white like I had never seen.  It was more like a "Clear" white, a "Pure" white!  In the middle of the room was two chairs.  Sitting in one of the chairs was Christ; I don't know how I knew it was Him, but I KNEW it was him!  He told me to come and sit next to him in the second chair.  So, I sat down next to Christ.  He was so gloriously bright, that I could not stand to look at him; but I COULD SEE HIM!  I asked him what was needed for people to be saved.  He said, "Good teaching will save my people!".  Then he reached over, pulled me close to him, and laid my head on his chest.  I remember his smell so distinctly, he smelled like PERFECTION, and yes, perfection has a smell, but I cannot explain it in physical terms.  Then, he embraced me tightly, and when he did, a huge burst of energy entered into my body and knocked me out of the chair, because I was overwhelmed by the power he sent inside me. He reached out his hand, smiled, and lifted me off the floor.  It was at that point that I woke up, but felt that it all just happend right there in my bedroom.

After this dream, I began my journey of becoming a teacher of the truth. I remember this dream as if I had it just now!  This is the foundation of my path, this is the reason I am so passionate about reaching the world with the truth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment